3 egg (separate the yolks and whites)
2 tablespoon butter (melted)
½ cup grated cheese
1 cup condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups desiccated coconut (dried coconut flakes)
½ cup all purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1. In a bowl, combine egg yolks, melted butter, grated cheese, condensed milk, vanilla, desiccated coconut and flour. Blend well. Set aside.
2. In a different bowl, beat egg whites using a whisk until soft peaks stage. Add sugar then continue beating until stiff.
3. Now combine the ingredients from the first bowl to the egg white mixture. Blend well.
4. Drop spoonfuls on mixture into the muffins pans with paper cups.
5. Top with raisins, glazed fruits or cherries. (Toppings is optional)
6. Preheat oven to 350 oF.
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown
8. Cool down then serve.