- 3 egg (separate the yolks and whites)
- 2 tablespoon butter (melted)
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups desiccated coconut (dried coconut flakes)
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
Recipe Cooking Procedure:
- In a bowl, combine egg yolks, melted butter, grated cheese, condensed milk, vanilla, desiccated coconut and flour. Blend well. Set aside.
- In a different bowl, beat egg whites using a whisk until soft peaks stage. Add sugar then continue beating until stiff.
- Now combine the ingredients from the first bowl to the egg white mixture. Blend well.
- Drop spoonfuls on mixture into the muffins pans with paper cups.
- Top with raisins, glazed fruits or cherries. (Toppings is optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 oF.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool it down then serve.